Address: Wiltshire First Aid Training Centre, Portemarsh Industrial Estate, Redman Road, Calne SN11 9PR
This course enables employers and employees to meet their legal obligations under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999. It provides vital knowledge to help prevent accidents and ill health in the workplace for employees, customers and contractors.
The qualification can be tailored to meet the needs of the business and / or the individual.We will provide you with the learning material required with the most current and relevant information available.Courses can be undertaken either at your own venue or one which we can provide.
Who should attend?
All staff members
It is held over six hours (one day) and recommended this qualification is refreshed every 3 years.
- Roles and responsibilities for health, safety and welfare in the workplace.
- Risk assessments contribute to health and safety.
- How to identify and control risks from common workplace hazards.
- Know the procedures for responding to accidents and incidents in the workplace.
Assessment and Certification
- A nationally recognised accredited Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF) certificate issued by an Ofqual regulated Awarding Organisation Qualifications Network UK (QNUK) will be awarded to successful candidates and valid for three years.
- Candidates will sit a 30 question multiple choice paper (pass mark 20 out of 30)
Maximum course numbers
- No more than 12 delegates
- Group bookings only for up to 12 candidates £500 plus VAT. This price includes a health and safety book and certification.
To book this course please contact us on 01249 569 690 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org